NOMINATION CRITERIA FOR CANDIDATES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Created opportunities for growth and/or advancement.
• Set an example for others on how opportunities and possibilities can be created within the legal community.
• Through personal actions or an organization’s agenda, demonstrated a commitment to diversity within the legal community.
• Worked to establish a culture that values the different perspectives brought to the profession by lawyers of color and/or
other diverse individuals.
• Actions created recognizable and/or measurable achievements/progress (i.e., recruiting, retaining, and promoting).
application deadline: March 4, 2020.